Come and work for CNS Power Tools...
We're looking for a Website / E-commerce Assistant to join our growing Web Sales department. Our website represents a large part of our company’s future plans and we're looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm for the web and can help us achieve our goals.
What is the job...
• Contribute to the ongoing development, enhancement and maintenance of our successful e-commerce platforms.
• Seek out and explore new opportunities to build company awareness and acquire new customers.
• Liaising with other departments to ensure the various elements are in place to support successful promotional activity e.g. pricing, stock etc
• Assist with the creation and production of email marketing campaigns
• You will also be required to offer support on our front trade counter.
What sort of person are we looking for…
• Must have an extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication skills and customer service levels.
• A working knowledge of the Magento E-commerce system would be beneficial but not essential as training can be provided..
• Self-motivated, always eager to learn new techniques.
• Experience in planning workload to ensure that results are delivered within agreed timescale.
• A strong team player comfortable with a highly collaborative working environment.
• Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunity.
What Skills and experience are we looking for…
• SEO experience (Very beneficial but not essential)
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• A keen attitude towards problem solving.
• Previous online marketing experience using an array of different tools and techniques
• Good writing skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications (particularly Excel)
• A keen eye for detail
• Good knowledge of social media
• Adobe Photoshop experience
This Post Would Be Ideal For Any University Or College Leavers.
For More Details Please Email or contact us on 01792 793703
Job Type: Full-time